Carolyne Cathey’s talk on “Abundance & Gratitude: Five Steps to an Abundant Life” at The Church of the Red Rocks, Sedona AZ., on 11/17/2019.
* When we are surrounded by and filled with abundance – abundance of unconditional love (that means we are loved anyway), we can’t help but feel gratitude, and even more, to live in a constant state of gratitude.
* Gratitude for joy, beauty, Divine Wisdom and Guidance.
* Gratitude for the places where we live.
- * Gratitude for our families and friends.
- * Gratitude for our opportunities for service,
* Gratitude for life itself.
* Gratitude that we are never alone.
* And even gratitude for life challenges that deepen us, strengthen us, that teach us compassion.
* Gratitude that there is hope and life beyond our fears, and that all we have to do is turn everything over in surrender.
* Gratitude that we are created from God-magnificence because that is all with which God creates, which by default, means that we, too, are magnificent.
* Gratitude that no matter how we use our free will, mistakes or triumph, God is always with us, loving us anyway, supporting us, leading us to the greatness we are meant to experience if we but allow it – and trust.
For what are you grateful?
God bless you.
YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT!
The Gospel of John, Chapter 10, Verse 10: Jesus said, I have come that you may have life, and have it abundantly.
What is abundance?
For the answer, I’d like to share with you a Divine message I received on abundance because for several reasons I was uncomfortable with affluence. Have you ever felt that way? Jesus kept telling me I was wrong, that I misunderstood. So, like you are encouraged to do when you have questions, I asked for the truth. As soon as I ‘thought’ the word ‘abundance’ …
A HUGE fountain flashed into my mind. A fountain larger than anything you see in reality, with sparkling crystal-clear water gushing up high and then falling back down into the top container before overflowing into the next wider container that cascaded noisily into the deep basin below. The water caught the light like diamonds, shimmering and glittering. Never-ending.
“That is Abundance,” Jesus said. “More than you ever need, always free flowing.
“Oddly,” he explained, “some people are afraid of abundance, or that they will feel overwhelmed or it will change their lifestyle or they won’t feel wise enough to handle it well, or they feel guilty experiencing abundance if others are lacking. Or they think in limitation, incorrectly believing there are limited resources and they have less because others have taken more than their fair share.”
“That kind of false thinking means you believe that your abundance comes from outside yourself, when in Reality it comes from inside you, from your True Source, from your Unlimited Supplier.
“The Highest-Truth-thinking is not to pull everyone down to the lowest level of falsely perceived and illusionary limitation, but to encourage everyone to raise to the highest level of the true limitless abundance that they choose to experience.
Then he asked…
“Out of all the unlimited abundance what do you choose for you?”
I saw an instant image of the entire universe as a buffet table.
“What food dishes off of the unlimited buffet table do you like best? You can’t eat all of the food. That is too much, you choose what you want.
“You deal with abundance in the same way; you use the freely-offered gift and control it by deciding what out of the all of the ever-present abundance brings you pleasure, then select that, in the amount you decide.
“However,” he added, “in thinking about abundance, remember it’s not the material ‘stuff’ that is of the greatest import. It’s trusting in the God-gifts of which it is impossible to have too much – beauty, peace, joy, light, wisdom and love – and all the other God attributes. Open up to all of that abundance that you are willing to allow, for that is where your bliss lies – not with the temporary but with the Eternal.”
Six steps for an abundant life Jesus has taught me:
- Choose to live life to the fullest. Decide to experience the highest and best that is possible to experience because that is all God offers – the highest and best. Accepting anything less means you cheat yourself, you cheat the world.
- Accept life as the adventure it is. Take risks. Live in joy. Be bold. Live. Laugh. Love. Enjoy. Care. Be. Be who you are at all times – Love
- Don’t sit around waiting to die. Even if you’re already ill. The last breath comes soon enough. No matter your age or health, each moment is a new beginning, a new opportunity. Ask God if there is still something you are meant to do while still on this earth plane.
- If you feel strongly there is something God wants you to do, go for it. If you don’t, you’ll never know what might have happened if you but had courage. You might always wonder if you missed out on the greatest event that was to happen in your lifetime. One of those life-end regrets that is too late to change.
- Commitment: The first step is a doozy. But with that courage, comes Universal Divine support just waiting for our first step. That leap cannot be made for us. We have to choose to do it ourselves. Once we do, it seems miraculous how the Universe supports us in ways we never imagined.
- Surrender: I’ve learned that Surrender is more than releasing, it is, in reality, receiving. We have to release the fears and blockages, and then surrender to the Ultimate Force in order to make room to receive all of the fabulous abundance. Don’t we all want to receive whatever is the best for us? Then we have to make room for it. So, we ask God to empty us of all hindrances, fears and negative attitudes and then exclaim we’re ready to receive, with gratitude!
A thought to consider: If you could place an order, like from the menu of abundance, knowing it would be brought for you, what would you ask for? What would you like to do on this earth in this human experience while you are still here to do it? What will you regret if you don’t do it while you’re alive in the physical? Now is your chance. It’s your time! Now, go for it!
God bless you.
YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT!
Portions of this post are an excerpt from Divine Messages from Jesus for a magnificent life. p. 199-203. Cathey, Carolyne. 2015
The Divine offers you a magnificent life. Learn how.
Divine Messages from Jesus is a compilation of life-transforming guidance to transform your life.
The messages, through visions and other forms of Divine communication, are easy to understand and implement. Each message relates to your day-to-day existence, such as love, abundance, and relationships, inspiring you to release the fear-hindrances blocking you from the life you desire. The suggestions help you to make better choices in order to achieve better results, and to reclaim your power.
Divine communication, which some misguided people consider paranormal is, in reality, the true normal – the way the system is set up. Ongoing spiritual dialogue is available to you and to everyone, 24/7. This book encourages you to open to and develop your own continuous Divine communication that is key to a successful life.
Jesus is my spiritual mentor and best friend who ‘called’ me to serve as his co-partner in order to share his Divine messages with you and the world. The purpose is for you to realize your own magnificence and Oneness with your Creator, and that, whether your eternal spirit is in the temporary physical, or out, all that matters is love.
These messages will change your life. Enjoy!