* When we are surrounded by and filled with abundance – abundance of unconditional love (that means we are loved anyway), we can’t help but feel gratitude, and even more, to live in a constant state of gratitude.
* Gratitude for joy, beauty, Divine Wisdom and Guidance.
* Gratitude for the places where we live.
- * Gratitude for our families and friends.
- * Gratitude for our opportunities for service,
* Gratitude for life itself.
* Gratitude that we are never alone.
* And even gratitude for life challenges that deepen us, strengthen us, that teach us compassion.
* Gratitude that there is hope and life beyond our fears, and that all we have to do is turn everything over in surrender.
* Gratitude that we are created from God-magnificence because that is all with which God creates, which by default, means that we, too, are magnificent.
* Gratitude that no matter how we use our free will, mistakes or triumph, God is always with us, loving us anyway, supporting us, leading us to the greatness we are meant to experience if we but allow it – and trust.
For what are you grateful?
God bless you.
YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT!